Do you want to learn to do the kinds of jobs you've seen on our site? If so isn't it time to start living your dream? Just some of the many benefits of owning a Merit franchise are listed below:
- Access to the finest General Contractors in the United States because of our many longstanding relationships. This enables you to immediately begin bidding work to the finest GC's in the US.
- Access to our repeatable estimating and project management systems that bring continuity and professionalism to every estimate and project.
- Successful candidates are in business for themselves but not by themselves. They have our 172 years of combined managerial experience at their fingertips.
- The ability to be awarded work based on quality and service rather than just low price. With Merit’s proven system franchisees learn how to win projects based on quality, service, reputation, and, most importantly, trust.
- True job security. Be your own boss, but with a solid and experienced corporate team behind you. We review all bids and provide continuous consulting.
Contact us to see how we can be of service.
Is a Merit Franchise Right for You?
At Merit Professional Coatings we know that success is not an accident. Success begins with a dream and having the fortitude to pursue that dream. That is how we started.
The commercial painting industry has a high failure rate for startup companies. They lack business acumen because they have never been trained properly. While many are good craftsmen they don't employ the necessary systems and management tools. The candidates we are seeking understand their importance and the value of a systematic approach to earning business. We have listed some questions that will let each of us know if we have a possible fit and should begin a conversation:
- Do you have experience in the painting and/or construction industry?
- Can you read plans or schematic drawings? If not, do you have the capital to hire a professional estimator?
- Are you willing to follow clear and concise instructions that will lead to success when employed properly?
- Do you have sufficient start up capital or a 401K Plan you can borrow against?
If you answered yes to the above questions, we encourage you to Contact Us to begin the process of determining if this is a mutually beneficial fit. It is a tedious process. That is by design as successful candidates become an extension of Merit Professional Coatings and all that we represent. Click here to get the ball rolling.
Benefits of Owning a Merit Franchise
If you are willing to work hard and follow our proven systems, you can succeed in the commercial painting and waterproofing industry. What are some of the benefits of joining the Merit family?
- Tremendous earning potential when you follow our proven philosophy and systems.
- Preferred pricing and service, from some of the largest paint manufacturers in the world, making your estimates that much more competitive.
- Accurate estimates using cutting edge estimating software as well as accurate labor production rates that have stood the test of time. While some others guess what a project is worth you will know.
- Established relationships with some of the finest General Contractors in the United States. Having difficulty getting your foot in the door with a GC, in Atlanta, for example? Contact us and let us put you in touch with someone who can get you through to the right person.
- A tried and true road to success. We have been where you are going! Let us help you avoid the stumbling blocks along the way.
Franchise Management Systems
Here at Merit, we use a systematic approach to commercial painting. Simply put, we have proven processes in place to manage every aspect of a commercial painting/waterproofing project. All our Project Managers are well-trained in the use of Merit systems, resulting in superior project results and consistently high feedback from our clients.
Our management staff has over 172 years of combined experience in commercial painting. Our well-honed systems stand the test of time. They can be repeated over and over in any region of the country. No matter what the situation, we have an appropriate solution.
See if owning a Merit Professional Coatings franchise is right for you by taking our quick and easy quiz.
Resource and Cost Assessment Systems
- The key to running a profitable and high-quality painting project is knowing where you stand relative to a pre-established budget and schedule.
- We teach you the essence of Project Management, which is knowing how much work you have completed relative to the budgeted cost of completing that work.
- Our costs for labor and material are regularly entered into our job costing system for quick and easy reference. This information enables us to accurately monitor and staff our projects. It greatly reduces the risk of unforeseen expenses or project delays and allows us to identify issues before they get out of hand.